Terms and Conditions
1. I am acting in my own behalf as an individual and I am 18 years of age or older.
2. This application shall constitute a binding agreement between Forever Living.com, L.L.C., hereinafter referred to as (“Forever Living.com”), and myself at such time as this application is received and approved by Forever Living.com’s Home Office in Arizona. I acknowledge that I have selected a sponsor or have had one assigned to my distributorship, which I accept. I certify that I have not, prior to this date, sponsored into this country and I am using my original sponsor, if applicable.
3. I am an independent contractor in the business of selling consumer products. I am not an employee or legal representative of Forever Living.com for any purpose. I will be responsible for compliance with federal, state and local statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to, those relating to licensing and taxation. I recognize that my remuneration is based on my performance in the sale or delivery of products and not on the number of hours worked or an element of chance. FLC shall not be responsible for withholding or collection and remitting of any taxes unless required by statutes and regulations or by express collection agreement with the relevant authority.
4. There is no required minimum investment or minimum inventory requirement. Any purchases must be in reasonable quantities in relationship to sales.
5. I HAVE READ FLP’S “COMPANY POLICIES”, WHICH ARE PUBLISHED AND AVAILABLE AT WWW.FOREVERLIVING.COM, AND WHICH ARE APPLICABLE TO FOREVER LIVING.COM. I AGREE TO OPERATE MY BUSINESS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE COMPANY POLICIES, PROCEDURES AND MARKETING PLAN. I UNDERSTAND MY ACTS, OR LACK OF ACTION, WHICH MAY RESULT IN MISUSE, MISREPRESENTATION OR VIOLATION OF SUCH POLICIES AND PROCEDURES CAN CAUSE THE TERMINATION OF MY DISTRIBUTORSHIP BY FOREVER LIVING.COM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, USE OF UNAUTHORIZED PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL. I HAVE READ, AGREE AND ACCEPT THE TERMS OF FLP’S “DISPUTE RESOLUTION POLICY”, WHICH IS PUBLISHED AND AVAILABLE AT WWW.FOREVERLIVING.COM, AND WHICH IS APPLICABLE TO FOREVERLIVING.COM I HAVE READ, AGREE AND ACCEPT THE TERMS OF FLP’S “DISPUTE RESOLUTION POLICIES”, WHICH ARE PUBLISHED AND AVAILABLE AT WWW.FOREVERLIVING.COM, AND WHICH ARE APPLICABLE TO FOREVER LIVING.COM.
6. Forever Living.com may, after reasonable notice, change, amend or modify this agreement and its policies, procedures and marketing plan to maintain a viable marketing system, comply with legal requirements or changes in economic conditions, and I shall operate my business in accordance with any such changes, amendments or modifications.
7. To properly represent Forever Living.com’s products and its marketing plan, all forms of advertising, including, but not limited to, audio and video tapes and printed material, must be submitted and approved in writing by an authorized Forever Living.com representative prior to use.
8. I MAY CANCEL THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME EFFECTIVE UPON MAILING WRITTEN NOTICE TO Forever Living.com. If I should elect to cancel, all products which I purchased from Forever Living.com during the previous 12 months and which are in my possession in a resalable condition, shall be repurchased in accordance with Forever Living.com’s policies and procedures.
9. Forever Living.com will make its products available to me as a Distributor and credit my sales efforts as set forth in the Forever Living.com marketing plan.
10.As long as I am a Distributor and not in violation of this agreement, Forever Living.com shall pay me for my successful sales efforts in accordance with the various bonuses established by the Forever Living.com marketing plan.
11. This agreement is personal in nature and cannot be assigned or transferred, except in the event of a legal separation or by death, wherein an individual who can qualify as a Distributor may retain or inherit the same, respectively.
12. All disputes between the Distributor and Forever Living.com shall be governed by Arizona law and resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with FLC's dispute resolution policy. Maricopa County, Arizona, shall be deemed the sole and appropriate place for jurisdiction and venue of any dispute between Forever Living.com and the independent Distributor.
13. Couples shall be sponsored together on the same Distributor Application form. Couples cannot sponsor each other. If one of the couple chooses not to be a Forever Living.com Distributor, the individual acting as the Forever Living.com Distributor expressly agrees and understands that his/her Distributorship may be terminated for any actions taken by the non-distributor individual which would violate Company Policies.
14. Forever Living.com expects its distributors to conduct themselves with the highest ethics and integrity. I agree to do so and represent that I have never been convicted of a felony or charged with a crime involving moral turpitude or dishonesty.