Terms and Conditions
I am the person named above and understand and agree that in completing this form by adding my personal information and transmitting the same as instructed, I am creating a binding contractual relationship to be a product distributor for Forever Living Products U.S., Inc. or Forever Living Products Canada, Inc. as the case may be ('FLP'). Such contract is subject to the final review and approval of FLP. The following are the general terms and basis of a mutual understanding of my requirements to be a Distributor of Forever Living Products. I hereby agree that:
1. I am acting in my own behalf as an individual and I am 18 years of age or older.
2. I have personally attended and received certification at a Company approved certification meeting or by a Company authorized representative.
3. This application shall constitute a binding agreement between Forever Living Products (FLP) and myself at such time as this application is received and approved by FLP's Home Office in Arizona. I certify that I have not, prior to this date, sponsored into this country and I am using my original sponsor from my Home Country, if applicable.
4. I am an independent contractor in the business of selling consumer products. I am not an employee or legal representative of FLP for any purpose. I will be responsible for compliance with federal, state and local statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to, those relating to licensing and taxation. I recognize that my remuneration is based on my performance in the sale or delivery of products and not on the number of hours worked or an element of chance. FLP shall not be responsible for withholding or collection and remitting of any taxes unless required by statutes and regulations or by express collection agreement with the relevant authority.
5. There is no required minimum investment or minimum inventory requirement. Any purchases must be in reasonable quantities in relationship to sales.
6. I have received and read FLP's 'Company Policies'. I agree to operate my business in accordance with these Company Policies, procedures and marketing plan. I understand that my acts, or lack of action, which may result in a misuse, misrepresentation or violation of such policies and procedures can cause the termination of my distributorship by the Company, including but not limited to, use of unauthorized promotional material.
7. FLP may, after reasonable notice, change, amend or modify this agreement and its policies, procedures and marketing plan to maintain a viable marketing system, comply with legal requirements or changes in economic conditions, and I shall operate my business in accordance with any such changes, amendments or modifications.
8. To properly represent the Company products and its marketing plan, all forms of advertising, including, but not limited to, audio and video tapes and printed material, must be submitted and approved in writing by an authorized Company representative prior to use.
9. All purchase orders must be accompanied by a cashier's check or money order made payable to FLP for the proper amount, including taxes, if any.
10. I MAY CANCEL THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME EFFECTIVE UPON MAILING WRITTEN NOTICE TO FLP. If I should elect to cancel, all products which I purchased from FLP and which are in my possession in a resalable condition, shall be repurchased in accordance with FLP's policies and procedures.
11. FLP will make its products available to me as a Distributor and credit my sales efforts as set forth in the FLP marketing plan.
12. As long as I am a Distributor and not in violation of this agreement, FLP shall pay me for my successful sales efforts in accordance with the various bonuses established by the FLP marketing plan.
13. This agreement is personal in nature and cannot be assigned or transferred, except in the event of my death, wherein an individual who can qualify as a Distributor may inherit the same.