Terms and Conditions
IF I AM ACCEPTED AS AN FBO, I UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE THAT:
1. I am acting in my own behalf as an individual and I am 18 years of age or older.
2. This application shall constitute a binding agreement between Forever Living Products (FLP) and myself at such time as this application is received and approved by FLP's Head Office in Cameroon.
3. I am an independent contractor in the business of selling consumer products. I am not an employee or legal representative of FLP for any purpose. I recognize that my remuneration is base on my performance of a supervisory, distributive, selling or soliciting function in the sale or delivery of products and not on the number of hours worked or an element of chance.
4. I will be responsible for compliance with the Cameroon government statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to, those relating to licensing and taxation.
5. There is no required minimum investment or minimum inventory requirement except for the Start - up Pack. The minimum purchase is 65 000 F CFA including taxes.
6. I have received and read FLP's 'Company Policies'. I agree to operate my business in accordance with these Company Policies, procedures and marketing plan. I understand that my acts, or lack of action, which may result in a misuse, misrepresentation or violation of such policies and procedures can cause the termination of my distributorship by the Company.
7. I may cancel this agreement at any time effective upon mailing written notice to FLP.
8. FLP will make its products available to me as an FBO and credit my sales efforts as set forth in the FLP marketing plan.
9. My FBO contract will be terminated if I supply FLP products to retailers who have not been approved by FLP.
10. This agreement is personal in nature and cannot be assigned or transferred, except in the event of my death, wherein the same may be inherited by an individual who can qualify as an FBO.
11. All disputes between an FBO and FLP shall be governed by Cameroon law and resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with FLP's dispute resolution policy. Douala, Cameroon shall be deemed the sole and appropriate place for jurisdiction and venue of any dispute between FLP and the FBO.
12. I have never signed an FBO application within the last 24 months.