Terms and Conditions
If I am accepted as a new Distributor, I understand, represent and agree that:
1. I am acting in my own behalf as an individual and I am 18 years of age or older.
2. This application shall constitute a binding agreement between Forever Living Products Netherlands BV (Forever) and myself at such time as this application is received and approved by Forever's Home Office. I acknowledge that I have selected a sponsor or have had one assigned to my distributorship, which I accept. I certify that I have not, prior to this date, sponsored into this country and I am using my original sponsor, if applicable.
3. I am an independent contractor in the business of selling consumer products. I am not an employee or legal representative of Forever for any purpose.I will be responsible for compliance with federal, state and local statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to, those relating to licensing and taxation. I recognize that my remuneration is based on my performance in the sale or delivery of products and not on the number of hours worked or an element of chance. Forever shall not be responsible for withholding or collection and remitting of any taxes unless required by statutes and regulations or by express collection agreement with the relevant authority.
4. There is no required minimum investment or minimum inventory requirement. Any purchases must be in reasonable quantities in relationship to sales.
6. Forever may, after reasonable notice, change, amend or modify this agreement and its policies, procedures and marketing plan to maintain a viable marketing system, comply with legal requirements or changes in economic conditions, and I shall operate my business in accordance with any such changes, amendments or modifications.
7. To properly represent the Company products and its marketing plan, all forms of advertising, including, but not limited to, audio and video tapes and printed material, must be submitted and approved in writing by an authorized Company representative prior to use.
8. I may cancel this agreement at any time effective upon mailing written notice to Forever. If I should elect to cancel, all products which I purchased from Forever and which are in my possession in a resalable condition, shall be repurchased in accordance with Forever's policies and procedures.
9. Forever will make its products available to me as a Distributor and credit my sales efforts as set forth in the Forever marketing plan.
10. As long as I am a Distributor and not in violation of this agreement, Forever shall pay me for my successful sales efforts in accordance with the various bonuses established by the Forever marketing plan.
11. This agreement is personal in nature and cannot be assigned or transferred, except in the event of a legal separation or by death, wherein an individual who can qualify as a Distributor may retain or inherit the same, respectively.
12. All disputes between the Distributor and Forever shall be governed by Arizona law and resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with Forever's dispute resolution policy. Maricopa County, Arizona, shall be deemed the sole and appropriate place for jurisdiction and venue of any dispute between Forever and the independent Distributor.
13. Couples shall be sponsored together on the same Distributor Application form. Couples cannot sponsor each other. If one of the couple chooses not to be an Forever Distributor, the individual acting as the Forever Distributor expressly agrees and understands that his/her Distributorship may be terminated for any actions taken by the non-distributor individual which would violate Company policies.
14. Forever expects its distributors to conduct themselves with the highest ethics and integrity.